2014 World Cup Of Soccer Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I deny the entire sport.

2. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Well, if you do not like soccer, then don't watch it. Your choice.

Modern Germany vs Where Nazis fled to? Hmm. I honestly don't see what that has to do with a world cup final.

Could have been Mexico vs the nation with almost more Mexicans than Mexico.

3. JiminyBillyBob

In the World Cup there is rarely a team that flat out dominates. Anything can happen. This makes it so interesting.

4. Big TT

Argentina is where many thousands of NAZI's fled at the end of the war. Just saying....and as far as not watching it...just try going to a mexican restaurant during the event without it being on. Or pretty much any other with a TV for that matter. Hard not to "watch" it.

5. JiminyBillyBob

He won't admit anything. He watches a few games every four years and thinks he knows soccer. But hey, there are ignorant people everywhere or why did Messi get the freaking Golden Ball trophy? Why did Columbia get the Fair Play Trophy? Hello!!!! It was a Columbian player that broke Neymar's back!
    Another thing, overall this has been the worst officiating ever. Some of these refs need to go back to the amateur leagues.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JiminyBillyBob

Well, if it annoys me that much, then I would steer clear of these places.

And yeah, I got the history part. I just did not see how it was relevant. However, there are probably a few folks who appreciate the trivia. I would be curiuos of how many folks on this board would not find Germany or Argentina on a map. I know there has to be at least a handful.

7. Big TT

I suspect quite a few more than a handful. It annoys me but I really, really like good mexican food so I suppose I can put up with it every 4 years.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... tell me more about how a guy that scores less goals than another every time but the WC is a better goal scorer than the other.

Since I know nothing.

:)

Keep trying. I follow the EPL probably closer or as close as anyone else here.

Stop trying to be the little hipster soccer guy. Other people liked it before you.... sorry. Now shave and take your scarf off. It's summer.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But there are usually powers. Teams that look like forces.

This WC had none.

And yes, that is very rare.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The british media did reflect on the nazi connection. Sinve they hate both countries.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar