2015 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Vic Beasley is a monster

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't want one that high, I was talking round two or three. Although I would not be upset with Cooper. A guy who can put up numbers in a running system and with no great QBs is always a good sign.

Ditto on Gregory. I think the guy is going to be a monster and I think we will be in place to nab him.

3. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Ruston Webster will be at the FSU vs. Louisville game tonight, Winston or Mario Edwards jr.?

4. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Leonard Williams has been limited practice all year with ankle and shoulder injuries. Hasn't missed a game all year and still comes out and balls out.

5. TitanTime

TitanTime Special Teams Standout

Say what you want about Winston, but his composure and ability to make plays down the stretch of close games is remarkable. Made some throws that made my jaw drop tonight. I'm all in at this point (assuming Mett doesn't pull a Brady). Also the WR Parker from Louisville looked incredible.

Even though we need loads of help on D, if we grabbed Jamies in the first, and Parker in the second I'd be ecstatic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Play that defines Winston for me is after his third Interception he didnt Cutler off the feild he located the ball and made a hell of a play to get it back. That shows me something the heart of Tim Tebow with the body and talent of Big Ben.

Give me Parker in the second or Mario Edwards if he falls in the second but Parker is a big fast man. Sometimes the best help on defense is an offense that can sustain a few drives.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It doesn't matter who we pick at WR, they're going to suck. It's the Randy Moss curse.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

A little hypothetical here, let's say we're 5th. Taken before us: Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Marcus Mariota, and Jameis Winston. We're sitting at 5 and Amari Cooper is on the board. Would you take him? Would you consider trading him in a Julio Jones/Sammy Watkins-esque trade? Or, would you reach on somebody like Connor Cook (who is rumored to be returning to Mich St).

9. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I would field offers for the pick first. That's in range of getting a 1st next year and multiple picks in the current year.

If no offers present themselves you would have to consider Cooper. Other than him no one is worthy of that pick other than OT. Anyone else your reaching.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd take draft picks regardless of whether it's at full value or not. This team needs talent in a lot of spots.

Still a big believer in Dante Fowler.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar