2015 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Didnt SEATTLE send their first to NO for Graham?

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Good point! Forgot they sent a first rndr too!

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

1st: Leonard Williams, DE, USC
    2nd: Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF
    3rd: Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado St
    4th: Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina
    5th: Jamil Douglas, OG, Arizona St
    6th: Taiwan Jones, ILB, Mich St
    6th: Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland

Would love this draft. Leonard Williams is our cornerstone on defense. Perriman & David bring two rookie playmakers, could see both of these guys as WR1 & RB1. Sambrailo could be our starting RT and Douglas provides backup for Levitre and his potential replacement. Taiwan Jones is that "thumper" we need on the inside, who knows.. maybe we'll get lucky and find another Avery Williamson this late.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Sign Wisnewski and Barksdale to shore up the OL amd then go:
    R1) Cooper, Wr, Alabama
    R2) Max Williams, TE, Minnesota
    R3) TJ Yeldon, HB, Alabama

We would have all the young playmakers we could handle.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like Diggs but another late round WR I like is White from Alabama. He had some bad luck during his time here and couldn't put together a healthy season. When he was though he did pretty well. Overshadowed by Sims and his one read look to Cooper.

6. xpmar9x

Ellis McCarthy, NT, UCLA
    6'5 338

Awful pass rusher, great run defender. Huge body, stands his ground and takes on double teams. Stamina concerns, has also had knee issues. Was an elite 5* recruit that was supposed to be the next big thing at UCLA, but kinda flopped. Still was good at UCLA, but wasn't elite. I've seen it blamed on his work ethic to no discipline. Leave school as a junior, even though he only has 8 career starts. He's projected anywhere from 4th-6th.

Bottom line: He's a massive body, who with the right scheme/coaching can be an All-Pro NT. If his knees check out and if our coaching staff can light a fire under his butt, would be the perfect 5th round pick. McCarthy would rotate in at NT with Hill, hoping he eventually steals the starting spot.

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I like McCarthy as an under the radar prospect.
    I just don't see us drafting a NT at all. We have Hill, Jones and Woods who can all play there, and we have shown no interest in any of the decent vet NT that became available in FA.
    Daquan Jones is the mystery guy, he looked good in brief glimpses last year.

8. xpmar9x

I think Hill, Jones, and Woods are all better suited to play 3-4 DE... but Woods was actually pretty solid at NT last year. I'd still gladly use a 5th on McCarthy.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

He's just a big body with no skill. The guy didn't even start for Gods sake.

10. xpmar9x

You can't teach size. All he needs to do is take on double teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar