2015 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'd take him in the 6th, no sooner. I do love the fact that he's a huge body, if he could just be a run stuffer he'd be totally worth it there.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Pretty sure we had this exact discussion about Daniel McCullers last year

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Does anyone know what the draft negatives were for JJ Watt? Just curious if he was a big shock to be as good as he was or if they feel leonard Williams has that game breaker potential.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

You can google the scouting reports. Inexperienced, plays too tall, sometimes struggles with contain and lateral movement.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JJ Watt wasn't as fine tuned as Leonard Williams is today, and no, a lot of people pegged JJ Watt as a good pro, just so many QB needy teams picking in the top of that draft he fell out of the top 10. JJ Watt was the 3rd or 4th player on my board that year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Looking back at that draft makes me depressed. We pass on Watt, Tyron Smith (even though OT wasn't needed at the time), Nick Fairley, Robert Quinn, Kerrigan, Jordan, and a few others.

If it wasn't for 3 QBs going in the top 10, Watt would've went higher. It's not really surprising how he turned out due to his draft selection it's just surprising he became so dominating so quickly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

and naturally he ends up in our division...lol

8. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

We still need help at olb. We need to draft one in the top 2 rounds and probably sign another ala Harrison before he went back to the Steelers. Webster says we need numbers there and we have 4. One should be cut in Wimbley, one is hurt a lot of Orakpo, one is un-proven is Massoqui and Morgan. If Orakpo gets hurt and we cut Wimbley like we should, we could be in trouble. We need more players.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but we had no QB when that draft came around. If you remember that was the year of the lockout, so free agency didn't happen til May/June that year, we HAD to draft Locker or another QB.

2011 set us back in all kinds of ways, stupid lockout.

If the year went as was suppose to, we'd have had Hasselbeck before the draft, and maybe we're smart enough to take the guys you named..

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There's no doubt we need another OLB... but not in the top-2 rounds. I'd rather pickup a RB, RT, and WR (in whatever order) before going OLB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar