2015 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm not sold on Cooper either. Sure he is talented, but there is not a lot of offensive talent in this class.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And you don't build your team around WRs. We should know this by now.

I'll never understand this board's infatuation with drafting WRs highly. It's talked about every. ****ing. Year.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Because we've had the likes of Justin Gage, Justin McCariens, Roydell Williams, etc. starting for us over the years probably.

But still, I also agree with you.

4. Fry

Two years after taking Wright in the first and one year after taking Hunter at 34 we get this thing.

http://gotitans.com/threads/draft-a-wr-11.90685/

We'll see it again come March. Just wait.

5. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Going w/ @xpmar9x scenerio and us picking at 5 Cooper is the BPA other than offensive tackle. Anyone else is a reach. Ideally I would rather trade out.

6. Fry

We talk about BPA in November. Assumptions abound.

7. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Not much is going to change come draft time. There is 3-4 years of solid tape on players already, you think magically some player is going to jump boards into the top 10? Unless you buy into the hype of analyst. combine, media we are over half-way through college season players are what they are.

8. Fry

We don't even know who's declaring.

9. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

No one is beating the drum for a receiver. This was all a hypothetical situation if we picked 5th and Winston, Mariota, Williams, and Gregory were gone. Do you pick Cook, Cooper, or trade out. Nothing more nothing less.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar