2015 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I do love Coleman to Atlanta, who has Devonta Freeman, Antone Smith, and Jerome Smith at RB right now. Coleman could be a day 1 starter and rush for 1000+ yards 8 TDs his rookie year. Steal of the draft potential.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Whatever edge rusher we get from now, won't be any better than what we already have on the roster.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yeah, but we can use the young depth to develop there

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why hasn't Grady Jarrett gone yet?

5. xpmar9x

Mauldin to the Jets.

I'll go ahead and say the Jets will be the #1 defense in the NFL next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

The RB in this draft, that I would like to see us target, and one of the candidates for steal of the draft, would be David Johnson from Northern Iowa. He's got a great blend of size and speed (6'1" 225lbs 4.50/40), and is a good receiver out of the backfield. Maybe a 5th Rd steal (has a 2-3rd r grade at NFL.com)?

2015 Combine workout: David Johnson - NFL Videos

David Johnson Draft Profile – NFL.com

Northern Iowa RB David Johnson Excels at NFL Combine, Displays Bellcow Potential | Bleacher Report

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. xpmar9x

and that's fine. Morgan and Orakpo are solid backers. If Orakpo is healthy, he can be a pro-bowler. Morgan is almost there as well. LeBeau will probably elevate those two as well. We also have alright depth with Kamerion Wimbley, who I still think can be decent as a situational pass-rusher. Massaquoi has potential too. But, I still would like a rookie in the mix. Puts pressure and competition with Wimbley and Massaquoi.

TJ Clemmings, Daryl Williams, Trey Flowers, Carl Davis, Jay Ajayi, Buck Allen, Mike Davis, David Cobb, Jeremy Langford, Paul Dawson, Kwon Alexander, Danielle Hunter, Geneo Grissom, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Quandre Diggs, Steven Nelson, and Josh Shaw are all still on the board. Tons of talent, hopefully 2 of those names fall to our 4ths.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Jinxed yourself buddy lol

9. xpmar9x

Personally, i'd be trying to trade up right now. We have two 4ths. Offer a 4th and 5th to a team, trade up and take TJ Clemmings or Daryl Williams. Poutassi can be Levitres replacement, where he'd thrive. Clemmings I wanted at #33, would be tremendous value. Offensive line is SO important.

Then, come our 4th.. you can take a RB. Mike Davis from SC.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I actually wanted LSU Hunter, but the Vikings just selected him.

Hopefully we can snag Mike Davis with one of our 4th round picks. Davis can be our #1 eventually. Such an underrated RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar