2015 NFL Draft: Rounds 4, 5, 6 & 7

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I know it says they're going OLB and RB, but I'd take TJ Clemmings or Daryl Williams. Poutassi can replace Levitre, where he'd thrive at guard. Clemmings/Williams can start at RT, over Byron Bell. We have to sure up our offensive line to protect our new toys in Mariota and DGB.

If we do go RB/OLB... take Jay Ajayi/Mike Davis/Buck Allen & Trey Flowers/Za'Darius Smith. Remember Avery Williamson was a 5th rounder last year and made a name for himself last year. I really like Trey Flowers, i'd take him to start day 3.. he reminds me a bit of Pernell McPhee, a savvy-physical pass rusher. I think LeBeau could really help Flowers develop into something special here, insurance for Orakpos injury history and Morgans "just good" play.

So Trey Flowers, then take a RB. Jay Ajayi would be legit, he was projected Round 2. He can be our starting RB next year if Sankey doesn't produce early. But he's not worth trading up for, i'd be perfectly satisfied with Mike Davis or Buck Allen also.

This draft is shaping up pretty nicely.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

Trey Flowers = Pernell McPhee

I'd love McPhee on this team.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No, but almost all the edge guys they had in are gone. Plus that tweet that TJ posted says they are looking at an edge guy early.

4. xpmar9x

After taking Trey Flowers and a RB in the 4th, i'd trade my 5th & 6th up for Ifo Ekpre-Olomu or Quandre Diggs. Still have one more remaining 6th, i'd sure up the offensive line with Robert Myers... a project OG, but there's starter potential.

4th: Trey Flowers
    4th: RB (Ajayi, Cobb, Davis, Allen)
    4th: Ekpre-Olomu or Diggs
    6th: Robert Myers, OG, Tennessee St

Overall draft, B+

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I would be ok with this but I think olomu comes off the board round 4. I think your better off getting flowers and olomu and then grabbing a RB round 5. Hope Cobb or Davis is there cause I think jay will go early round four.

6. xpmar9x

I'm a big fan of drafting Olomu, but i'd rather sure up a RB in round 4. If Olomu is gone, i'd be thrilled with Quandre Diggs. He should be available with our 5th and is a Honey Badger type of NB. Would love to have that for LeBeaus nickle scheme.

If we could somehow pull off Trey Flowers, Jay Ajayi, and Quandre Diggs i'd buy into the hype and say... could we be making playoffs next year?

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

so all we have is three fourths and a sixth or did i misread something

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think we take Davis Tull from UTC to open the 4th rnd. Get our OLBer. Tull has over 60 tackles for loss and 37 sacks in his career. He is strong putting up 26 reps on the BP. Very explosive as evidenced by his being a top performer in both the broad jump(11ft) and vertical (42inch). Did not run at the combine because of a pulled hamstring, but ran a 4.57 40yd at his pro day. Very hard worker and relentless non-stop motor like KVB.

I then think we take Mike Davis with the Giants pick. Short powerful runner with decent hands.

9. xpmar9x

4 (#1), 4 (#9)
    5 (#2)
    6 (#1), 6 (#32)
    7 (#28)

We got some ammo, wouldn't be surprised if we turned a 5 & 6 into another 4th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar