2015 NFL Draft: Rounds 4, 5, 6 & 7

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We are going straight HAM on UDFAs right now

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Tennessee Titans
    Cody Prewitt S Ole Miss
    Cody Riggs CB Notre Dame
    Toby Johnson DT Georgia
    Quinton Spain OG West Virginia
    Derrick Lott DL Tenn-Chattanooga
    Lucas Vincent DL Mizzou
    JR Tavai LB USC
    Curtis Riley CB Fresno State

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I like Cody Prewitt

4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I think McBride will have a good chance to be in the regular rotation at some point during the season. Decent size, good speed, great hands, good route-runner, ability to get open. Sounds like the same kind of traits mentioned about Amari Cooper, just going by all the accolades Mel Kiper and the staff heap on him. Don't expect that level of an impact, of course, but a steal, nontheless.

#504 TitanUpB4UGO, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

This is the first time I've been excited about a draft since Steve McNair was taken No.3, back in the 90's. Brighter days are coming.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Love the McBride pick. This may be the best group of WRs we've ever had. I am pumped we have given Mariota some weapons to work with. I wonder if McBride can win the returner job. Think he can beat out Ford and McCluster?

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I still think we should've drafted Nick Marshall. Dude will be a special talent in the return game and trick plays.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Hey any impact from a 7th is a bonus. He does seem to be quite a steal though. Would love for him to make at the least a contribution on ST year one and make ford and Washington expendable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Surely someone can beat out McCluster. If you can do anything besides catch the ball, take a step and do a ballerina twirl to the ground, you're better than McCluster.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar