Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2015 QB Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, May 12, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,845
    Well to be fair he may have meant that Mariota is a better NFL prospect than Winston. Being a Heisman wining QB and National Champion QB not exactly a great predictor of success. Cam Newton is about the only one that fits into that category who is any good.
    Tennessy XO and cdubbs2121 high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465
    Mariota is interesting........he is someone I am keeping an eye on......along with Hundley. I don't buy the gimmick offense excuse. Guy can stand in the pocket and make throws, but I am glad we have another year to see him play when people are expecting his game...
  3. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,003
    I think everyone knows my man crush is Petty. Will be the best QB taken.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Hundley will most likely fall. Dudes got ALOT of work to do. I'm not seeing how he's a possible top condidate. He's locker 3.0
    Fry high fives this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    Yep, there's a lot of Jake Locker in Hundley. Accuracy comes and goes. Very streaky. Nervous in the pocket. Same exact size. I think Jake is a better athlete though.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  6. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    I'm something of a UCLA fan. Hundley was awful in big games last year.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    He's super raw, but he has all the tools. I've seen improvement and if he improves like he COULD this year than he should be a first rounder. He has a lot to proove though.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    You gonna pass out if you hold your breath that long
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I could see us looking at OLBs Randy Gregory, Vic Beasley, & Shilique Calhoun also. That all depends on how our LBs respond to the 3-4 switch. Ayers has potential to excel, but he's been a disappointment. Phillips isn't getting any younger. If one of these guys becomes elite next year, wouldn't shock me to go OLB 1st round and QB 2nd round.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    This early in the '15 draft everything is based on potential.