2015 Schedule Release

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stewartymc, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No no, Ludicrious.

The new NFL year means absolutely everything will change.

The Packers and Patriots will be trash and the Jags will be SB contenders.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Don't be smart witH me lol. I'm just addressing the guy who told me it's dumb to say how difficult your schedule is.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I was being sarcastic. I agree with you. The idea that SoS is meaningless is just silly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just now looking at the schedule. On paper at least, I don't think you can realistically ask for much better. Of course if we can't get our s*** together it doesn't really matter anyway.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I wonder if we will ever open the season at home again? Wasn't it like Munchak's first year the last time we opened at home?

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

the reason the Colts are good every year is because they always get to play an easy schedule ... I mean they get to play the Titans and Jags twice.

Basically they get to play 4 games against teams picking in the top 3 this year (that doesn't even make sense lol)

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cause I like seeing the dates and time of our games particularly because it directly effects 8 of my Sundays in the year.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

only reason we dont would be because marcus mariota

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

It doesn't matter how easy our schedule is because we really do suck! I look at the roster and I am amazed at how low our talent level is. I know I have been pessimistic over the years but look at the results..... we consistently suck! I am looking forward to the draft and hope we can make some changes, any changes really

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

So I wanted to look into our schedule a little bit deeper than just who our opp was each week. I wanted to know who they played the prior week. Particularly I wanted to know if they were on a 'short week' or 'extended week' (just coming off a bye or thurs night game)

Interestingly, we only play 1 team coming off a bye week (Miami) and 1 team coming off of a thursday night game Atl.

We only have 1 team coming to us on a short week (Colts week 3 coming off of a Mon game on week 2)

upload_2015-4-27_14-52-52.png

• Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar