2015 Titans Achilles heel: Right Tackle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 8, 2015.

?
  1. RT

61.4%
  2. C

7.0%
  3. LG

15.8%
  4. TE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. RB

1.8%
  6. WR

14.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Good point but I like the transition to the power run game while having a mobile QB. When we need some faster guys at RB we put in Sankey or McCluster. Also, I really hope Nicks does not have a big part in our offense or something went horribly wrong at the position. Wright should do well, Hunter better step it up, DGB is at least a red zone threat, Delanie is one of the better TEs, and even McBride can make some noise. I don't look at the Titans getting slower, I see them getting more versatile.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'd like to see them go heavy on Defense in the draft next year and maybe a few fast offensive weapons. I agree that I love the way they are going power offense with the run.

3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I think we will end up needing a TE pretty bad that we will need to draft one in the 2nd-3rd. Delanie is gonna be 31 before the season starts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

lame poll options, could have easily had CB or S as a weak spot and they aren't even listed. WR shouldn't be on this list IMO simply because of the amount of "decent" WRs we have all fighting for the starting roles. I'd be shocked if someone doesnt step up and prove they deserve it. same with RB

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That's what I'm worried about.

Whiz never tried to establish an identity. In his introductory press conference one of the reporters asked him what this team would be all about and he said versatility. Versatility is fine and good but you need a foundation to build on first.

Where is our foundation? It looks like it might be the running game with picks like Poutasi, Fowler and Cobb, but how does that work with our QB and the type of system we're supposedly trying to incorporate to ensure his success?

I still don't know what kind of system we're running on defense. Horton likes CBs who can man up and play on an island. Now we bring Labeau to work with Horton, but he prefers CBs who play zone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I agree. They need to get a TE next year. Fasano and Walker (31) won't get it done. As it stands, we are screwed if Delanie goes down....

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Good one Fry hahahhaa

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

As happy as I am about our draft and free agency, I am pretty pissed about the activity or lack of activity at RT. Poutasi seems better off being a Guard and Bell is Oher 2.0

I really worry about RT. Going to need guys like Fasano, Stevens & Fowler (good blockers) helping out.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We could always try Levitre at RT, he's got the lateral quickness and is paid like a Tackle, we definitely know he cant cut it at LG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar