2016 Free Agency Targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I don't see us drafting a RB high unless we have the OL somewhat established. If we do get some decent FA's for the OL, watch out Derrick Henry if he's still available start of 2nd round. If not, no RB until late in draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Alshon Jeffery is too hurt all the time. Might as well have Eddie Royal.....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im gonna go ahead and add Megatron to the list, cause why not...

this link outlines how and why this is even close to a possibility
    What Happens When Calvin Johnson Retires - Over the Cap

of course Johnson would have to be pretty dumb to leave the Lions for the essentially the Lions, but its February and we can dream right

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs are "ramping up" contract talks with impending free agent S Eric Berry.

Berry, 27, is one of the headliners of this year's free-agent crop, but he may not even make it there. If the Chiefs can't sign him to a long-term deal, it's very likely they'd use the franchise tag. Berry is Kansas City's top priority. An All-Pro talent, Berry has a case to be the league's highest-paid safety.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Feb 3 - 4:01 PM

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Guess we can strike that pipe dream off the list.

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea no way they let go Berry after that incredible comeback of his. Plus he's a stud anyways. I think he would stay there even if they ask him for a pay cut since he's so entitled to them.

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

The conscious of the writer on NFL after he wrote where he thought certain Free Agents would land (Chris Johnson -- Tennessee)

9. Titans1311

Titans1311 Starter

I know he had a down year (and led the league in penalties), but should we show interest in Brandon Browner? Looks like he is out in NO and Nashville could offer him some of the same things he liked about NO (according to this article). He would at least bring Super Bowl experience to the secondary and we could get him on the cheap.

Brandon Browner says an apparent goodbye to New Orleans | ProFootballTalk

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I remember we tried to make a move for him last year and no dice....

I just can't see from where we stand in the league right now - us being able to attract those kinds of corners...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar