2016 Mariota vs 2015 Mariota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

"DGB will have more yards and TDs than any other WR this year."

How's that working out for you?

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Isntlifefunny

Isntlifefunny Special Teams Standout

Well, let's see. Conklin is the best RT in the league. Johnson is now the starter. Henry is averaging over 4.5 a carry. Byard is the starter and is playing well. Sharpe is the starter and has come on over the past 3 weeks. Tretola is a massive human being who needs time, and now Sims and Reed are going to get live snaps. Add that with the extra first, and yeah I would say he nailed the draft. Anytime you can get four starters and a monster RB of the future to go with an extra first you're doing a hell of a job.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Isntlifefunny

Isntlifefunny Special Teams Standout

Oh, and forgot to add that Murray came in that draft haul as well, so add a top 10 RB to that list.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

i admit i was wrong about that one but i was right about cj and britt last year

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

starters because the other guys suck or get hurt doesnt count.

6. Carp

Carp Starter

I think the hope was that a healthy McCourty and an improved pass rush would lead to better results. That obviously hasn't been the case.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Or, a realistic person would understand this team had to focus and fix pieces. Secondary and rest of defense will be fixed in offseason - hopefully.

Can't expect to fix everything at once. This team was bad nearly EVERYWHERE.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

[​IMG]Efficient enough for ya? lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Tell that to Tom Brady, I'm sure he will be amused.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

@Deuce Wayne Mariota the GOAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar