2016 NFL Draft Grades

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2016.

?
  1. A+

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. A

8 vote(s)
    9.3%
  3. A-

8 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. B+

22 vote(s)
    25.6%
  5. B

21 vote(s)
    24.4%
  6. B-

12 vote(s)
    14.0%
  7. C+

5 vote(s)
    5.8%
  8. C

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  9. C-

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

Sebastian Tretola will play be a future stud. Just listen to his conference call. I think that pick was a steal.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's not about being an definite starter from day 1 though. I think 6 of these guys will be eventual starters for us. That's what counts.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Actions speak louder than words.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Drafts always crack me up

Everyone gets a chance to gush all over certain late round players like :thankyou:

And then a year later .. see Jalston Fowler, David Cobb :whoopdeedo:

Besides Mariota that draft doesn't look anything above an C at the current rate (but as I said judge in 3 years)

5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

This draft had a theme, and that was two things:

1. Stop the run and get after the passer by beefing up the front 7
    2. Create a nasty, run first offense

In that vein we completely succeeded. We got the best run blocking RT in the draft, and the most physically gifted running back for the offense. And for the defense we go big mauling defenders to over power teams up front.

Do we still have some holes in the secondary? Sure, but you can cover those up with a nasty pass rush. And it doesn't matter how good your corners on if you get run all over like we have the past few years.

I loved it. Solid A from me.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

C'mon Fowler isn't that bad. He's actually serviceable in the opportunities he had. Don't get blinded by his failed 2 point conversion against the Colts lol.

7. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

I loved his conference call…seemed like they could of talked to him for hours. He has a high amount of conference and sounds like he ready to do what it takes to be successful in the NFL. He talked about how he needs to improve his pass pro and has already lost some weight to get lighter on this feet. I hope he keeps it off but he could be a starter by the end of the year or even coming out of camp.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

It's an A for me and the best in years. Conklin was the best tackle in the draft. Johnson the best or second best nose tackle. Derrick Henry is the rare 250lb back that can be a pro..... Marion butts all over him. The thing I like about the Clemson kid, is he can line up de or lb, could be a potential matchup nightmare. Stock is on the rise with virtually all picks.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, but we had a very different draft than anyone else...

We had 4 picks in the top 45. At least 2 or 3 of those needed to be starters day 1 IMO. We have such a weak roster that it shouldn't be too much to ask.

At least we didn't trade a 3rd and 4th to take a kicker in the 2nd. Dumbest thing I've ever seen. Period.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Oh no it's not bad by any means but people seemed to be enamored by the pick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar