2016 Tennessee Titans Football Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SDJB1980, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Whatever you're smoking, i'll have some please.

But for real, pretty solid schedule. Denver, KC, Jax, Hou to finish the year will be tough. Hopefully we're fighting for a playoff spot (wishful thinking). Obviously Den/KCs defense are insane, tough for any offense. Especially at KC, that stadium is SO loud. As much as I hate to admit it, Houston & Jacksonville aren't complete jokes anymore.

IS IT OPENING WEEK YET?! Hoping to go to the opener vs Min (roommate is a Vikings fan)... all depends on work though. Haven't been to a game in like 3 years sadly.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. xpmar9x

I don't know man, I watched a lot of the Vikings last year. That team is pretty dang good, Zimmer has built a mean physical defense. They really didn't lose anybody this year. AP will still be a monster and will be fresh Week 1...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. xpmar9x

He'll probably barely play. He'll be backing up Smith & Sendejo. It would be awesome to see him come in for like 5 plays and get torched deep by DGB though.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JBC

JBC Starter

We couldn't say Houston was a joke in previous years either, seeing as how the Titans haven't beaten them in the last couple of seasons. Hopefully, the Titans have improved enough to give them a run for their money. The Broncos currently aren't the same team that won the super bowl. They have lost a couple of defensive players, and Sanchise is their current starting Qb. If the Jags improve their defense, they could be a tougher opponent than Houston. KC may be the best team the Titans face during that stretch.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Ya, but they have wiff. They can't stop us either bruh.:biglaugh:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

Denver will still be legit no matter who's at QB. Lets not act like Peyton Manning or Brock we're amazing last year. Losing Malik Jackson will def be felt.. but they still have the best DC in the league, elite passrushers, and a great secondary. Just need Sanchez to throw a few picks.

Houston adding Brock could destroy Houston with how much they paid him. I really didn't think he was that impressive last year.. but if you throw it near Hopkins, chances are he'll catch it. They did add Lamar Miller, who I really like. That defense is only getting better.

Jacksonville spent a ton of money this offseason, but as history shows that doesn't always net wins. Jackson had elite pass rushers next to him, now he's "the guy" on that defense line, I forsee his production to be down. Tashaun Gipson is coming back from injury. They will get Dante Fowler back, that could be huge. Plus, they have a top-pick, really hoping Ramsey is gone by their pick. Ivory was an underrated signing. Ultimately it'll come down to Bortles, if he plays like he did last year they'll see some success.

AFC South competition will be fun this year.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I really like the later bye this year. Week 13 should be a perfect time for our guys to rest, recuperate and get ready for the playoff run. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. JBC

JBC Starter

I agree about the AFC south. I hear you concerning the Broncos, but don't forget that they lost a very good linebacker as well. That's 3 quality starters. Yes, they still have some very good pass rushers, but they aren't as talented as they were last season. You are absolutely right about their DC though.

9. JBC

JBC Starter

Very true. Lol They do have 10 other guys on defense that can make up for it though. The Titans had one starting caliber corner and two back ups playing in the back field with Griffin last season.

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Go BENCHWARMERS on A-P:

"Cmon!! Snap his femur!!!"

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar