2016 Tennessee Titans Football Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SDJB1980, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think 8-8 or 9-7 is achievable
    Loss to GB and split with Hou

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Knew that was coming. Lol

This season proved that he's a solid starting WR.

But he was nothing before the season with the Jets... It was seen as a possibility he was nothing more than a product of Peyton beforehand.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, when The Flying Triceretops drafted him in dynasty it was then known he would be a stud WR. The Flying Triceretops dont draft just anybody

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Based on our performance last year, I don't see many wins :(

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Looking at the schedule, I think we will have around 5-7 wins...which is sadly a big improvement from the past couple of seasons LOL...

Hopefully we can be more competitive in all games though...we are trending in the right direction finally IMO.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Not going to make a prediction. Obviously there will be a bunch of new players playing for the Titans this season so they could be much better... One thing we know is they can't go down from the worst team in the league! Woohoo

Let's just hope Robinson kicks ass in the draft. He's got enough high picks to improve almost a 3rd of both sides of the ball if they pan out.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I expect at least 20 new Titans for 2016

hoping for closer to 30

about zero reason, other than cohesion, to retain anyone who could not start on the 2014-15 Titans. And the majority of those starters should be depth

thanks Ruston!

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

It's not the 53 man roster that I am worried about. I'm worried about the one area JR had no control of this offseason..... Mike Mularkey. Amy made sure that Mularkey was safe.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. 305phonzo

305phonzo Starter

The hilarious part about this, is The Cowboys play the Browns week 4. So they beat the Browns and lose on the bye week lol lol

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Id be more concerned about Robiski than Mularkey

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar