2017 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I ALMOST made the BWW reference.

BWW is a really smart dude, so I think he just lacked instincts. I guess the question is if Humphrey is the same or if it is something he can pick up in technique working with veteran CB's.

...but I doubt he learns it from our CB's, so pass.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I liked BWW, he was good on ST and had that potential to be a good player. The team seemed to have confidence he would get it too. I think being injured a lot in the offseason hurt him as he was not able to work on getting better.

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Its not like this guy is playing on a small school against iffy competition. He is 6'1 and competed world-class track in high school. Hes got a football pedigree.

Now the problem is he has been playing at alabama with maybe the most dominant front 7 of all time. Hard to really evaluate his play when the QB is rushed on every throw. And then he does give up a catch or two he shouldn't once a game.

I'd still take him.

I still like Lattimore more then him at the moment tho.

4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I don't like taking smaller CBs in the first round in todays nfl. You can't really get away with them on the outside anymore. Nickel backs are insanely cheap to find on FA as well.

5. The Hammer

Dee Millner had all the same advantages ;)

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No one is talking about Jourdan Lewis. You guys are sleeping on him. If he measures up to 5'11" then he needs to be in consideration.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. The Hammer

WTF?
    @Deuce Wayne wouldn't shut up about him.

Sounds good to me BTW even if he is only 5'10"

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Does Washington play in the spread?

9. The Hammer

Don't think so

10. The Hammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar