2017 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wasn't last year the first time Morgan got hurt other than his rookie year? It's football. Sometimes guys get hurt.

I'm all for adding another pass rusher because I think our two starters are above average, but Morgan's injuries don't bother me.

2. Fry

You could throw Josh Malone in that category too. He'd need a big year to come out early, but the talent is there.

Too bad Butch has made Dobbs into the third-best RB on the team instead of letting him throw the ball.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

wow, Fry said something nice about Morgan after 5 years of service

youve finally come around

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yeah and he missed a game or two here in 2011 and 2013. I understand they get hurt but still 20 games in five years. Most occurring over 2 yrs but it's still a reason for caution. Orakpo's pec will always scare me.

I'm still not gonna pass on Myles Garrett if he's there just because it might not be a position of need.

5. Fry

Lol.

Apparently above average is a compliment these days.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Fry

I got bored last night and started to watch some of the 2017 prospects. I'll take an early ride on the Jake Butt bandwagon.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The name alone....He will fail lol...Jk

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I like Jake, but we have a bigger needs at several positions...CB, ILB, OLB, for starters.

How are you rating Desmond King, Tabor, Adoree' Jackson, Peppers (you see him as a CB?), Humphrey, and Tradavious White?

How about EDGE players like Garrett, Lawson, Tim Williams, Fields, Barnett, and Anderson?

ILB's? Reeves-Maybin, Beckwith, McMillan, Davis, and Foster?

Man, it's frustrating to look at how LOADED RB is gonna be next year. I will be unhappy if Henry doesn't look like the next EG!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

I haven't gotten to DBs in any sort of depth yet. I do like Peppers in the Polamalu role the same way I liked Ramsey though.

Myles Garrett has a special first step. Fields looks like Von Miller, but those off-field issues... Barnett needs to play stouter against the run. I watched him against Northwestern and he was absolutely engulfed in the running game. Great hustle though.

I haven't studied any of them yet, but I do watch a decent amount of UT football and Reeves-Maybin does nothing but pop off the screen.

I feel your pain, although I have cooled on Royce Freeman. He doesn't have much burst or long speed and seems to play at one speed. 3rd round pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

The Butt Wagon, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar