2017 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Hard to play catch up football with only a running game. We have to have MORE quality Defensive players.....

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Would love this pick. Supposed to be better than Ramsey

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dear God I hope we're not drafting in the Top-5.... again.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I hope we are, get 2 elite talents then the following year we make some real noise. I think we all agree we're a team that's 2-3 years away. Sure 8-8 would be a great improvement but realistically we are a 5-6 win team imo.
    The last draft #3 pick was 4-12 and the #5 pick was 5-11. Rams could easily be a 4-5 win team and we could be a 5-6 win team.

5. xpmar9x

What sucks is in 2-3 years guys like Delanie Walker, Brian Orakpo, & Jason McCourty will likely be off the team and we'll just have more holes to fill.

Call me crazy, but I could see us going 8-8+ this year. All depends on that offensive line and strides Mariota makes year 2.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree, Walker will be hard to replace, as far as McCourty and Orakpo ...next draft we need someone to pair with Dodd...Garrett maybe? I'd go him and CB. WR in 3.

7. xpmar9x

One thing is for sure, can't wait for the '17 Draft. Those 2 firsts are looking miiighty fine right now. Garrett would be a dream, a future of Garrett/Dodd, plus having Morgan/Orakpo in the short-term. So. Many. Passrushers. LeBeau could be creative to find playing time for all of them.

Walking away with Garrett + Tabor in Rd 1, a free agency splash like Alshon Jeffrey, plus a 3rd round WR, & OL (assuming we'll still need a guard?)... that would be an offseason to put us into the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree completely

9. xpmar9x

Jabrill Peppers interests me as well, that hybrid CB/S/LB Jalen Ramsey type of player. With Searcy supposedly sucking (battling with Stafford) might need a new safety and we all know about the CB woes.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

We can go ahead and take Tabor off our board. Suspended twice now. No matter what he did, that is not a Robinson guy. He will not take guys like that. He has proven he has a game plan and will always stick to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar