2017 NBA Finals - Warriors vs Cavs - Rematch x3

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VondyP, Jun 1, 2017.

?

Who's gonna take it?

Poll closed Jun 2, 2017.
  1. Cavs

25.0%
  2. Warriors

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Yeah Kyrie did have an impact, scoring that's about it. Lebron is the center point of every team's defensive approach against the cavs. why do you think lebron was playing more minutes than anyone on the court? He sits for 2 minutes and they lose game 3 because of it. Kyrie had 2,3,4 assists while lebron is getting double digit assists and a monster on the glass. Lebron leads the cavs in points, rebounds and assists and he's not their biggest contributor? Discredit stats all you want but no one even comes close except in kyrie and only offensively.

I can't stand lebron but he's one hell of a basketball player.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lebron "Tragic Johnson" James.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao.... they lost because he sat 2 mins? You on drugs.

Actually- the Cavs played better when he sat for almost the entire series minus that one game.

But hey...

Lebron gets 90% of his stats in garbage time or by cherry-picking. It's insulting to anyone that watches him play in big games to bring that up. At NO POINT did anyone think Lebron was going to step up and takeover one of these games. Not a single moment.

4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Cavs up by seven he sits on the bench for 2 minutes and comes back in the game down 5. He played 46 minutes. If They win game three they would likely be going back to cleveland for game 6.

Biggest difference was bench points and lack of depth, do you know how long lebron sat the entire series? Warriors were scoring .5 more pts per possesion when lebron was on the bench and the cavs offensive rating dropped to 65 that was before game 5 though so not sure what the final stats were. unless you have other stats I'm not sure where you got that information.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

You've got to be sh*tting me. I know you actually watch the game so please don't post garbage like this. Anytime LeBron sat, you can just see the Cavs offense falling apart even with Kyrie or Love on the court. Even Jeff Van Gundy pointed it out and he's one of the best commentators in the game, probably the realest one. Not many players run an offense better than LeBron, he's the true point guard in power forward body of the team. And if you actually watch the game, both Korver and Love were LOST on defense. LeBron was actually the one that kept the game within reach mid 4th quarter. As great as Kyrie played in the series, he was 0 for 5 in the 4th.

Marc Jackon and Van Gundy are not biased in favor of LeBron, they both called him out several times for slacking on defense and not hustling for rebounds.

6. kstone

kstone Starter

Cavs had a overpaid bench that never showed up.

7. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Bunch of thirsty washed up vets.
    He argues sports like he argues politics, with no statistical backing or facts he just latches on to a narrative and gets highly emotional about it. kind of sad really.

8. Deuce Wayne

Sorry bud. This simply isn't true. Factually. There was ONE game where Lebron's team did better with him on floor in the +/- which made him look much better for the series. But the rest of the series, they actually did better with him sitting. But of course, Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy wouldn't tell you that.

Tell me you're joking.

The same JVG that watched Tristian Thompson have a monster dunk... and instead of commenting on THAT... says "DID YOOUUU SEEE THAT PASS BY LEBRON????"

It was a basic rec-league style alley-oop.... But JVG slobs all over Lebron any chance he gets.

Jesus f'cking christ.... please stop. Just. Stop.

That I don't doubt. Meanwhile Lebron spent most his time standing around on D.... BUT...

No. No, he didn't. He waited til they were down by an insurmountable amount THEN started driving to get his points in while there was no pressure.

[​IMG]

#139 Deuce Wayne, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  9. Deuce Wayne

says the guy that's clearly upset about something.

Sorry if I brutalized you in some other post. Your name is Meekmode... you were asking for L's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar