2017 NFL Draft: Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

ILB should be the target but I don't really see anyone that will be available.

TE is fine, another CB would be fine, at this point depth at OL and DL wouldn't bother me either. Don't take a safety and unless one of the better WR drops, I wouldn't go WR since we got one.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

ILB & TE.

No depth behind Williamson & Woodyard. Would like to see an upgrade at TE2 over Amaro & Supernaw

But, since we filled our 2 biggest needs... I hope we go BPA.

4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Yeah, if Godwin is there he'd be a hard one to pass on, but other than that I'm happy with Davis and Matthews as our 1/2.

CB is a spot I'd like to see us double up on too. Sidney Jones would make me pass out, Awuzie, either of the Florida CB's, Kevin King, and Desmond King. Some of those might not be there, but ya never know.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Going off next years expiring contracts (Kline and Spain), and current depth (Tretola and Lelito), we're going to need help at Guard at some point.

Id rather put this off but it wouldn't surprise me to see JR invest some more in the O-Line.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is what I hope we do. ILB and TE are important positions on this team and there are still good prospects at these 2 spots with good grades. 3rd round would be a fine time to address ILB and TE depth, Williamson has only 1 year left and Woodyard isnt in the long-term plans...

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Another name I would be interested in seeing us take is Dalvin Tomlinson from Alabama. He's an extremely underrated prospect and would actually profile as a big step up from Sly Williams at NT.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Special teams

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would also like to see us draft another cb tonight. Really like rasul douglas, west virginia. Also there are some really talented TE, that I hope are there in round 3. But our biggest need is ILB

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Everett from south alabama at te. Rasul Douglas cb. I like walker too. I am just disappointed that we were unable to trade and get back into 2nd round wow round 2 is loaded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar