2017 NFL Draft: Day 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

Josh Carraway, OLB. Is he strictly an OLB or could he transition to an ILB? Seems athletic enough to play the middle.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Like this pick he is a pass rusher

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

My casual impression was that he was in the 150-200 range on most of the big boards I looked at and I was expecting him to be drafted accordingly, about round 5 or 6.

I completely agree with you on his strengths/assets, which is why I was hoping he'd fall to the Titans. Although he was a Will at UT, I thought he'd be good inside for the Titans, which is what it looks like they've now drafted Jayon Brown for.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We really needed to add another corner surely our last pick will be corner

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think that may yet come in free agency.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

running back from cal is a head scratcher he is fast but did we need another rb? Not like we needed corner must be another special teamer

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Replacing Andrews.

8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I like the pick, yes we need another corner (my guess is we get a vet after cuts in preseason) but this kid is fast, explosive, and finishes runs with power. Without watching too much film, I'm surprised he was still on the board that late. We don't need another starting back but at this point I think I'm faster than Andrews, so a fast 3rd back is exactly what we need. Plus he can play special teams, lol.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He runs a 4.38 and looks it too. A nice mix it up guy.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's the 7th round... #1 CBs aren't exactly floating around anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar