2017 Stanley Cup Finals

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Who is hoping the Pens come out strong? I just think they know it is do or die for them in this game 5.

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Oh I'm just saying they're going to try everything they can, and when they melt and implode, I'm going to savor every moment :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

GO PREDS - Get the Necessary ONE in Pittsburgh tonight!

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

this is pretty much how i figured it'd go down

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I heard some retired players talking today about the black uniforms and how its so hard to see the puck for the goalie. Interesting point, cause something has to be happening. Oh well, win game 6 at home.

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Tough loss after that big come back tonight. losing one like that after making such a big come back from two games down to tie it is a big emotional and psychological let down. All momentum is with the Penguins and I think they'll take the series in Nashville.

#146 titanthakur, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I called an 0-4 game before faceoff, but man... that wasn't even an effort on the Preds' part.

8. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hey Pred fans....how's your arses after that spanking! Lol

Tough loss but hoping for a bounce back game on Sunday....hoping for game 7...the way the Stanley Cup finals should be

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Losing the game was bad. That ****show with Crosby and Subban peed me off pretty bad though. Ref was right there watching it!

And I hope that ******* Mike Milbury gets fired for saying that Subban "Had it coming".

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar