Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2nd round choice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TANK CALICO, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TANK CALICO Guest

Whats up guys? It has been a long time since i last posted, im going try to stay more involved in this forum. Since all the talk has been about who we take in the 1st round, i was curious to see who you guys might want us to take in the 2nd round considering we can get a quality starter for years to come with this pick.

with the 3rd pick in the 2006 nfl draft the tennessee titans select Vince Young QB University of Texas
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    i would kill for a guard like max gean jiles from UGA or tatsui latui from USC. we need some maulers up front.
  3. TANK CALICO Guest

Good choices. I wouldnt mind seeing some safety help there also maybe Darnell Bing if he will slip to the 2nd
  4. THE53 Guest

I think that a lineman would be nice, but we gotta go with a linebacker. Last year the Bengals, Seahawks, and Dolphins all got stud linebackers in the second round (Odell Thurman, Lofa Tatupa, Channing Crowder), and this years linebacker class is considered better than last years...
  5. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    I agree with the linebacker choice. We need a thug.
  6. thnom Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I wouldn't mind taking a RB who's dropped.
  7. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    Paul Posluzny ( MLB from Penn State ) or Michael Bush ( RB from Louisville ).

[IMG]
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Best of these three postions, LB, S or OL.
    We don't have the luxury of drafting a RB with all the holes to fill.
    Hopefully we can sign Henry to a reduced deal and grab a sleeper RB later in the draft.
  9. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $116
    I have to go with Soxcat on this one. I'd like to see either a LB or safety.
  10. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    Nice choice
    however, i don't think he's declared
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.