2nd round choice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TANK CALICO, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TANK CALICO

TANK CALICO Guest

Whats up guys? It has been a long time since i last posted, im going try to stay more involved in this forum. Since all the talk has been about who we take in the 1st round, i was curious to see who you guys might want us to take in the 2nd round considering we can get a quality starter for years to come with this pick.

with the 3rd pick in the 2006 nfl draft the tennessee titans select Vince Young QB University of Texas

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would kill for a guard like max gean jiles from UGA or tatsui latui from USC. we need some maulers up front.

3. TANK CALICO

TANK CALICO Guest

Good choices. I wouldnt mind seeing some safety help there also maybe Darnell Bing if he will slip to the 2nd

4. THE53

THE53 Guest

I think that a lineman would be nice, but we gotta go with a linebacker. Last year the Bengals, Seahawks, and Dolphins all got stud linebackers in the second round (Odell Thurman, Lofa Tatupa, Channing Crowder), and this years linebacker class is considered better than last years...

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I agree with the linebacker choice. We need a thug.

6. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind taking a RB who's dropped.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Paul Posluzny ( MLB from Penn State ) or Michael Bush ( RB from Louisville ).

[​IMG]

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Best of these three postions, LB, S or OL.
    We don't have the luxury of drafting a RB with all the holes to fill.
    Hopefully we can sign Henry to a reduced deal and grab a sleeper RB later in the draft.

9. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I have to go with Soxcat on this one. I'd like to see either a LB or safety.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Nice choice
    however, i don't think he's declared

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar