2nd round choice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TANK CALICO, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Guest

Posluzny (if that's how it's spelled) is staying in school. I'd take Ernie Sims (LB) Florida State. I saw a write up on him in the Sporting News where one scout said they'd start a defense with him, largely because of his general dislike for the other team. The Titans need more guys like that.

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Manny Lawson ( DE from North Carolina State ) and move him to a LB spot.

3. Ratt1118

Ratt1118 Camp Fodder

2nd rounder

Great Post...

I believe that the 2nd round pick will be just as much an integral part of the process as much as the first pick...

Also, IMO, coach Fish will want to leave Tenn if he does not do well this 06 season. I think he has had enough of the foolishness that is going on in the organization. You can really see it in his body language the last game of the season...

That said, I agree with everybody else, Safety, LB and OL.

Geez there is just so much ground to cover before training camp...:sad2:

4. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Has Michael Bush decided to declare for the draft? If so, I think he is a great second round pick.

5. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

If the Titans do go with a QB in the first round. I think they have to go either LB or S in round 2

6. either a LB or S, im biased but i would love the Titans to pick up Donte Whitner from OSU at S......is fast and is very good in Coverage and hardly ever misses a tackle, and he can spot out a screen play from a mile away lol

**he reminds me of Bob Sanders**

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. TANK CALICO

TANK CALICO Guest

Just another name to throw out there and he very easily could still be around at this point is andrew whitworth. This would wrap up the oline for a few years excluding that hartwig stays. by the way isnt his agent rosenhaus by the way?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hatwigs agent is Rosenhaus.

10. actually hes 3'7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar