Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2nd round go ol,pick up 2 down mlb in mid rounds

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. talldrinko Guest

i say we pick up kevein simon or hodge from ncstate & pick up top ol availble in 2nd.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
  2. danny Guest

thank you
  3. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    That is what I am thinking more and more bout now. I am a big UT fan so I would love to see Kevin Simon on the team.
  4. TitanKid4Life Guest

i thought that we needed to address the mlb position tho
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,072
    the last thing we need is an oft-injured linebacker.
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Absolutely.

OT is feasible in the 2nd, and I've been thinking awhile that we could forego MLB in the 2nd if Addai or the right OT is there.

Eric Winston could last until the 2nd, but I think the Texans plan to address OL with the first pick of the 2nd round, and that would be Winston if he fell out of the first. If McNeill did instead, I think they'd take him, too.

Then I'm not sure if there is another we'd take with our 2nd.

Ryan O'Callaghan has gained a lot of popularity, so he's a possibility, but our pick seems a little high, IMO. He's had some injuries, but they could like him a lot. Said on Sirius that he was recovered from a shoulder injury.

Jon Scott would seem like the next likely, but I'm not sure if he can play the right or would be an improvement over Roos on the left, which offhand I don't think he is (but I don't know for sure, either).

Most of the other OTs, like Colledge, Trueblood and Whitworth seem like mid-late 2nd or 3rd rounders IMO.
  7. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    I think the value will be had at the guard position in the 2nd rnd.

With the depth of the LBs this yr a solid MLB should be able to be snagged on day #2 like Tim Dobbins or Tim McGarigle
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

but y not get one a lot better than get something we dont need as much? or am i wrong on this one
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Best Player Available....unless he had a chance taking Reynaldo's spot. :brow:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.