2nd Round Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He would be a terrible fit in Arians offensive scheme. He is a short to intermediate rhythm passer but he doesn't have a big arm and Bruce uses a lot of vertical routes. Glennon is probably the best QB in this draft for Arizona.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

If you like DE's that can't bench press more than me and I'm 180 pounds.

On the real though, I wouldn't be mad with moore...If he did what he did I'm college without strength I think he could more a monster if he actually worked hard to get stronger as a pro.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

4. corymiller

I just heard it. I'm not saying he researched it and broke it, I was just saying he spoke of it yesterday.

Either way, that's really high for a DLineman

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

No, I'm not sold on the guy. Moore has 3 productive seasons under him. He is in the same boat as Jarvis Jones, if he runs .2 seconds faster he is gone already.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

No not "Yes"! Teo will be a good player. Hope he goes to somewhere else than the afc south.

7. corymiller

Look at the tape. He looks phenomenal on film.

8. corymiller

So you don't want Moore over Carradine?

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Watch the highlight of Hunt on youtube...dudes got a motor.

10. Young54

Young54 Starter

What’s a paper tiger? That’s a fair point. I’ll admit he was horrible in the championship game, but so was the rest of the team. They did whoop Oklahoma and he balled in that game. He basically single handedly shut down our running game in the bowl game 2 years ago. ND lost, but he played a great game. FSU’s running game in 2011 wasn’t shabby.

I’ll blame his poor play against Alabama on the fact that he recently found out that his “dead girlfriend” was a guy. Hard to focus when you know a shortstop is about to knock on your front door.

I really like what I’ve seen in him. He reminds me of Zach Thomas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar