2QBeaver Dynasty Year 5: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dametreas

dametreas Rookie

lolol

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. 8and8

8and8 Starter

3rd in points and I'm missing the playoffs.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

the JCB curse lives on

4. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Fry has 200 more points than Hammer with the same record and hammer got in over him.

I'd like to see the tiebreaker next year be Total Points For instead of head to head. TPF ensures the better team wins the tiebreaker.

5. VondyP

disagree. h2h is the best way, this is football, that's how it works imo

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Yeah in real football, but in real football you can have a direct effect on your opponents performance. That's not the case in fantasy.

7. VondyP

you have to earn the playoffs. maybe next time dont lose to those you are tied with

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I wouldn't have made it anyways. I just think tpf is the best tiebreaker. Literally every league I've ever been in has been tpf. It's the fairest, least complicated way and makes the most sense.

Earning the playoffs. Lol. Putting up points is the way you earn wins.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I prefer total points being the tiebreaker as well. Just makes more sense to me and is more simple. It doesn't really bother me as-is though. But if it were put to a vote I'd definitely vote for total points.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. VondyP

disagree. if i am tied with someone (rekirts) and I have beaten him this season and he hasn't beaten me, why in the hell should he get the spot above me? just cuz he got a measly 40 points more total? that's bull ****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar