3-4 DE's and where they're drafted

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 24, 2015.

?
  1. Hell yea!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Forget that, give me a 3-4 DE I can watch rote away as TN sucks again

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats better

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

NE took Richard Seymour at 6, and that is the guy I see most people comparing Williams to. Seymour is going to be a HOFer, and was easily worth the 6th overall pick, and with the exception of maybe Tomlinson, could have easily been the top pick in his draft looking back. Granted, no guarantee that Williams ends up as good as Seymour, but if he is anywhere close, he is worth the 2nd pick.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

could not care less where people have went in the past

NO QB!

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I agree. I am not completely against Mariotta, but he is a project. Mettenberger has potential, but question marks. So, why draft another guy with potential, with question marks? In reality, if the Titans are going have some big turn around this year (or even next year), it is going to be with Williams or maybe Fowler improving the D, and Mettenberger turning into a solid starting QB. With Mariotta, there is no additional impact player on D, and we have a QB with a learning curve who doesnt fit the current system at all. Plus, next years draft from a QB standpoint is probably better than this one, so why take a risk on a QB now?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar