3 wins gets us in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

We are getting to the playoffs then to the Super Bowl

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The Broncos would have to win out to get to 6 wins....isn’t happening with their qb situation

Oakland has to win 5 of 6 to get 9 wins and they close at Chiefs, Cowboys, at Eagles and at Chargers...tough stretch with 3 of final 4 on the road

The Chargers have the best chance out of the West because of easier schedule IMO but still have to win 5 of 6 to get to 9 wins

The Bills need to win 4 of 6 to get to 9 wins...they play at the Chiefs, the Pats and fins twice

The fins have to win 5 of 6 and they play the Pats twice and fins twice and chiefs

Jets have to win 5 of 6 and they play Pats, saints, panthers and Chiefs

Bengals have to win 5 of 6 to get to 9 wins , but we have the tiebreaker on them which means they have to win out to get ahead of us and they have Steelers, Vikings, lions and Ravens remaining

The Ravens have to win 4 of 6 to get to 9 wins, but we have the tiebreaker on them as well

So which of those teams goes on a run just to get to 9 wins?????

#12 Titans2004, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I might even prefer to miss the playoffs so Mularkey gets fired.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don’t want to miss the playoffs. And I don’t mind Mularkey as a HC. I just want him to jettison his stupid O scheme and get a young fresh mind with contemporary concepts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

his coaching staff's collective age is like 900 with an average of 85

they will never change their mindset

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Mularkey is what he is though. I don't see him changing this offense he's "built" for 2 years. Especially not when "we're close" (lol). I do think it's pretty likely Robiskie is the scapegoat if we indeed miss the playoffs. But given his previous hires, do we really trust Mularkey to do much better this time around?

7. Riverman

I agree. I don’t see Mularkey firing Robiskie and bringing in a up and coming bright mind that could potentially take his HC job from him. But I think it IS a possibility that Robiskie gets fired.

8. Riverman

I’m hoping JRob steps in and makes a statement.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Not going to happen. Maybe if we lose out but that's isn't going to happen either. The team is 15-11 since he was hired as head coach (non-interim) after being 5-27 over the prior two seasons. I would say the front office is happy with him right now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Theyre definitely happy with him so far. Despite being a mediocre coach hes made football interesting again in Nashville.

IMO hes absolutely back for 2018. 2019 could be another thing if we dont make the playoffs with him.. But even a WC birth should save him..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar