4 Seasons with no playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

yeah and not happening again anytime soon. The Jets have been a true circus.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I would muuuuuuuuuuuuuch rather be the titans than the jets at this point. Their FO makes ours looks stellar. They are in bad shape and some really dark times are ahead of them.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thanks to ESPN. Jets have more talent on their roster than us. Sanchez can still be a decent QB, he needs to targets though. They also could use an upgrade at RB. As far as D, Revis will be back next year.. but they still need a legit pass-rusher. Too much media attention though. They're on the way down though, hopefully we're on the way up with all these young wipper-snappers.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Where will Tebow go after this year?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It would be nice, in hindsight, but we'd have to have been pretty bad to get RG3.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

would not be surprised if they kept him and get rid of Sanchez.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Tennessee, yeah I said it.

But for real, I think he should of went to Jacksonville.. and I could still see it. No QB (not even Geno) is worth an early Top-5 pick (were the Jags will be drafting). I see them keeping Henne and bringing in Tebow. Henne will start and Tebow will also see playing time.. but they actually USE him unlike the Jets.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And he was denied twice trying ot get other OC. Tice and Callahan were both denied. Palmer was his 3rd choice

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Good luck with that... what did he get, 3 snaps yesterday? No rotation at all yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar