4th in AFC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Slackmaster, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I take the "common opponents" view.

We are over JAX because we beat them.
    JAX is over DEN because they beat them.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I wonder how espn put Houston and Jacksonville above Tennessee. (lower graphic; post#6)

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Houston currently has the cellar in the AFC South right now if I know my tie breakers so those listings are not accurate.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

because we lost to the colts by 4 fewer points or something? .667 w/% and cellar don't go well together in my mind, but hey, I'm bipolar. Lots of stuff is that way. :sarcasm:

5. Blazing Arrow

Sorting out the Division:

Three or More Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

We trump the Jags with our week one victory

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

Titans are 1-1 in division the Moos are 0-1

Colts
    Titans
    Moos
    Kitties

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I just thought about something.

Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee are all one loss teams.

Houston and Tennessee both lost to Indianapolis.

Jacksonville lost to Tennessee.

Through week 3 the AFC South teams are perfect in non-division games. Wouldn't it be just nuts if the South gobbled up both wild cards?

7. Blazing Arrow

yeah i know i flip flopped there.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I just enjoy seeing Jags fans complain on the Internet.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

We've given up less points than the vaunted Ravens' D, and we faced Indy and NO... Ravens have faced the Jets, Cards and Bengals... Is Schwartz better than Rex Ryan? :moon2:

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Despite my hatred for the Cows, I respect what they've done and I would just love it if they would be the WC with us... It would mean the Fags missed the playoffs once again :)) Listen, we're the 4th best team in the AFC, and we're close to Indy whether anybody admits it or not... We can play with the Bengals, the AFC's version of NO except they have better WR... We put the Ravens in our back pocket, especially with that crap O. Jax is a joke, their secondary is in shambles... Nice run D, but that's it. Their QB couldn't beat us if you spotted him two scores...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar