Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

5 Most Overrated Teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Sledge Guest

Go back and ready my post, GUT, and see the reason I said they're overhyped. I didn't say overrated, I said overhyped. Overrated means they say you're agood but you're not. Overhyped means they say you're a lock for the playoffs, which is what I disagree about. They'll have to battle. Read my comment
  2. Sledge Guest

For my money's worth, and don't laugh, I think Arizona is overhyped. When they got Edge, people automatically said playoff possibility. Forget it. With that defense, they'll be lucky to win 7 games...
  3. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    Don't forget that horrible O-line Edge is running behind. No one can run if there aren't any holes. (See Tennessee Titans, 2005)
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Hoffa was giving the Cardinals love in that "Dallas will win the NFC" thread or whatever it was called... that poll... Early last season Soxcat was talking that Cardinals were going to either win the west or wildcard... (or something along those lines... I don't remember exactly)
    [IMG]
    The Cardinals are a sexy-hype pick...
    It's kind of like calling for the Lions to rise up...

I think everyone saw Cinci coming.

What's the deal with Atlanta's offense anyways?
    Seems like all I ever see mentioned on other boards about Atlanta is their defense. Atlanta should be able to win the south... but Carolina is a heavy favorite...

Can you be overhyped and still be real dang good?

On goTitans.com Carolina is a clear favorite to win the NFC.
  5. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,197
    I just think it could be about time for the Cardinals. I'm hopeing so. I used to be a PHOENIX Cardinal season ticket holder, back before they changed the name (to Arizona) so that the whole state could be embarrassed along with Phoenix.

Last time I felt like this, was when they announced Buddy Ryan was the new head coach of the AZ Cards. We were ready for some BUDDY BALL!! He PO'ed the offense and was fired after the second year.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Every Bill Parcells team is overhyped. When he gets a qb, let's talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.