$50 Million Guaranteed for Bradford

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

$50M, awesome! Wish I had $50M for doing nothing.

For what it's worth, I think he'll be better than a lot of people think.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The thing that absolutely boggles my mind about the CBA negotiations is that both sides can't seem to agree on this as a starting point. The owners don't want the money to go to high risk rookies, the players want the money for themselves. Only the agents and the busts benefit from the current system, but they're powerful enough to influence both sides to make this not an easy issue.

Hopefully, it'll eventually get worked out, along with the rest of the CBA.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I hate to say it, but if unproven rookies continue to get bs like this, I hope the system that supports it fails

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

rookies should get 3 year introductory contracts

5. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

this is why we are gunna have a lock out next year.it needs to stop.its pretty sad that c.j looks like a fool for asking for more money(to some)but when you rush for 2000 yards and you see a rookie get more money than even maybe you where asking for is crazy.this is crazy i hope he becomes a bust just so the nfl can relize what they have for them right now.any system to have a rookie be paid more then your proven vets. is just stuiped.so thats is why we are gunna have a lock out because the players will not vote on anything they offer.they want the money and so do the owners its not gunna work out well unless the nfl can put a stop to this.

this could crush a nfl team for years to come.man i hope it changes.its like you better win so you dont get a low draft pick because if you do your screwed if you get a bust.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You need to find an Ansel Adams collection at a garage sale to pay for a #1 draft pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar