53 man roster...you must be joking!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm still amazed that the Titans haven't found another WR. I'm guessing the NFL has told the Titans they are not suspending Hunter and they feel DGB is really to step in and contribute right away.

Maybe they plan on using McCluster in the slot more often.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Gross, after seeing his hands during preseason I think we should try to get a Levitre type deal for him. Don't want to see him on the field at all, especially in pass catching.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whiz did say McCluster and Coffman can both play slot receiver, so yea that seems to be the plan to supplement that 5th WR we dont have..

Talk about opposites, tiny Dexter McCluster (4'11") and then big ass Chase Coffman (6'6")

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Coffman ran a 4.76. Maybe he's got enough scoot to combo with size if he uses his body well.

5. JCBRAVE

He looked good in PS vs those backups, we'll see how he does vs 1's soon enough

Hopefully Hunter and Wright do their jobs well enough this time around that we wont have to ask our 4th TE to play much

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

He ain't worth the money but I don't hate mccluster. Aside from that dropped pass at least he has a little wiggle, more than most on this team. Wright wiggles the most , right before he slips lol. I think Wright is gonna do well tho, hopefully mccluster can help too.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

best thing about McCluster is that he is not Leon Washiington

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Patriots used the 4TE set yesterday with success. Both for running and pass.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

this is true, but theyre probably cousins

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If you have TEs that can catch and a QB with good accuracy, you're putting the D at real disadvantage. Not many teams have linebackers or safeties good enough to match up and corners are usually overmatched in size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar