#53 uncertain about TITAN future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cWb10, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cWb10

cWb10 Practice Squad

So I was on the Titans site reading up and seen an article about Keith Bulluck giving the impression this will be his last year in TN.

He has been my favorite TITAN for some time now, so I am looking for some
    opinions as to why the TITANS wouldn't resign him. I know after this year we have quite a few key players up on thier contracts, but who has been more consistent than Bulluck?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. I think this will be his last season, and this might be the saddest divorce from the Titans I've witnessed so far.
    Hopefully we do something to keep the guy. He's everything to the team.

He plays, never sits out. He's THE guy in the locker room. He's the captain of the defense. It'd hurt a lot to lose him and all that he brings to the team.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I really hope the Front office doesnt screw this one up

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

i think we definitley keep keith because fisher knows he needs him to lead our defense, we keep jevon for cheap, and lose kvb. sadly

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

havent we stayed like 30mil under the salary cap for the past few years? it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to keep at least 2 of the 3

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

After seeing the Titans cut ties with Randal Godfrey and Steve McNair everyone in Nashville is replaceable. Maybe they shouldn't be, but they were then so they likely still are now. One thing I always thought was that former GM Floyd Reese didn't know how to anticipate next years or the following seasons cap, and forced that team into a 3-year slum because he couldn't write smart contracts. I hope Bulluck is back, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they say their goodbyes after the Super Bowl.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

on his ustream show he talks about this a lot because it comes up so frequently. He doesn't even seem like he WANTS to stay in Tennessee, he talks as if he hasn't been here for 10+ seasons and that he really doesn't have any bind with the Titans. He says he wants to win a ring, I'll bet he ends up a Patriot.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

He says he loves tennessee and want's to stay here, but he knows that this is a business and if we can give up mcnair and eddie, then it's not a gimme that he'll be back. however he says he won't holdout and will play his heart out like he does every year and not worry about the contract until the season is over. I figure if keith makes a few big plays this season then he may get an extension during the season.

9. the12thplayer

the12thplayer Starter

We will keep him!!! watch!

10. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Aside from his age, KB's situation is nothing like that of McNair and George. He's still productive and there's no cap issue that would complicate keeping him. If he shows no signs of slowing down this season I believe the Titans will make him an offer. He'll probably get a better offer somewhere else, so we'll just have to see how much he wants to remain a Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar