6 man FF

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Smash, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I'm drafting in a 6-man FF league on nfl.com tomorrow. Shouldn't take long and teams will be stacked.

The thing is, injuries won't hurt much, with so few managers. There'll always be quality FAs available.
    That being said, I'll probably get my a*s kicked.

Anybody tried a small league FF?

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Smallest I do is 8 man league. Probably similar to the 6. Everyone can have a good team if they know how to draft, but the difficult part is picking your starters when your bench is all start worthy.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have only done 12 team leagues, and 10. I didn't even realize there were such small leagues available to join. I've heard of 8 but never got involved.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm trying to trade MJD before Sunday in my 8-man league. That way I don't have to worry about him racking up some points and me keeping him on my bench. I'm torn because I know he can get me solid points, but I think we could stuff him and/or get ahead of the Jags and force them to air it out to keep it close.

Dude stole two of my picks on draft day (he was the 7th, I was 8th pick) : Hakeem Nicks and LeSean McCoy.

I'm offering MJD, Mike Wallace and Mario Manningham.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LeSean McCoy should be good this year, I'd get him if I could.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar