7-9 according to Pete Prisco

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Aug 15, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I mean all his projections are realistic. I could make a case for the other team on every one of our losses.
  2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

This is the year we will beat the chargers. I hate that effin rivers!
  3. Skyline

Skyline Starter

I was about to ask the exact same question.

If you go 7-9, then I suppose the question is how much of it comes down to coaching and how much of it comes down to roster building?

Although, in the NFL, that question can often become irrelevant and the coach becomes the scapegoat regardless of what's really going on.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Uhh.... dude, you do realize they call the most vanilla offenses/defenses in pre-season, right?
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The only games on that list I outright disagree with are week 15 vs Arizona and week 17 vs Houston. I don't think Arizona is any better then we are and in close games the advantage should go to the home team and Houston has played like poop in December for the last couple of seasons. Add in the fact that we could be fighting for a playoff spot at home and I think we will beat them.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

So lets see, that puts us at 9-7 his 1st year, 6-10 last year, and another losing season and you think he stays? I would hope not.

This franchise hasn't played a post season game in 4 years, make it 5 with a 7-9 record this season. I will cry if we go 7-9
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I can see a name change to the Tennessee 79ers eventually.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Alright this thread is going nowhere, let me throw in a curve ball.

A guy named Dan Durkin (he covers the Bears) told me yesterday he thinks the Titans will start the season 2-5.

Thoughts on that?
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

I see 6-7 wins also
  10. Skyline

Skyline Starter

It wouldn't surprise me. I suppose he's penciling in wins against the Chiefs and Jets?

I could see you surprising another one of those teams to make it 3-3. I'm not big on the Chargers, for instance, especially away from the West Coast. Who knows if the Steelers may be vulnerable.

Then again, the Chiefs have been talked up as a much improved team, so that one is far from a gimme...