7-9 according to Pete Prisco

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I mean all his projections are realistic. I could make a case for the other team on every one of our losses.

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

This is the year we will beat the chargers. I hate that effin rivers!

3. Skyline

Skyline Starter

I was about to ask the exact same question.

If you go 7-9, then I suppose the question is how much of it comes down to coaching and how much of it comes down to roster building?

Although, in the NFL, that question can often become irrelevant and the coach becomes the scapegoat regardless of what's really going on.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Uhh.... dude, you do realize they call the most vanilla offenses/defenses in pre-season, right?

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The only games on that list I outright disagree with are week 15 vs Arizona and week 17 vs Houston. I don't think Arizona is any better then we are and in close games the advantage should go to the home team and Houston has played like poop in December for the last couple of seasons. Add in the fact that we could be fighting for a playoff spot at home and I think we will beat them.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So lets see, that puts us at 9-7 his 1st year, 6-10 last year, and another losing season and you think he stays? I would hope not.

This franchise hasn't played a post season game in 4 years, make it 5 with a 7-9 record this season. I will cry if we go 7-9

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I can see a name change to the Tennessee 79ers eventually.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alright this thread is going nowhere, let me throw in a curve ball.

A guy named Dan Durkin (he covers the Bears) told me yesterday he thinks the Titans will start the season 2-5.

Thoughts on that?

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I see 6-7 wins also

10. Skyline

Skyline Starter

It wouldn't surprise me. I suppose he's penciling in wins against the Chiefs and Jets?

I could see you surprising another one of those teams to make it 3-3. I'm not big on the Chargers, for instance, especially away from the West Coast. Who knows if the Steelers may be vulnerable.

Then again, the Chiefs have been talked up as a much improved team, so that one is far from a gimme...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar