8 teams most likely to go from worst to first in 2015

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Razorbacks, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

They don't sell titans stuff anywhere else anyhow, so why not.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Garbage? Give them a QB and a CB and that's one solid team

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm sure there's a couple of remote villages in Sierra Leone where they trade titans stuff for a couple of beans.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

QB is the hardest position to get right. Ask the Titans.
    Fisher's teams are always just a few players from being good. But they almost never are. A team goes as its QB goes. And theirs is not good. They're garbage. Bottom 10 and probably will be for quite awhile.

#34 nickmsmith, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Maybe they got the 2000 super bowl champs apparel! That might be fun.

I take comfort in knowing that somewhere outside of this world, is another world where the titans won that game, and dominated the nfl pats style for the past 15 years.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

I completely disagree with this article. The titans play in the worst division in football. The colts are the only "playoff" caliber team in the afc south and they are in the bottom of that group. I know we have a ton of needs and lack quality players, but the division being so bad should at least move us to the top three most likely.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Winston and Greenberry. Instant packet to Playoff.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Next year is going to suck ass.

[​IMG]

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Well I can't argue that a QB is the hardest position to find - but this almost sounds like a a "resentment to Fisher."

Their defense is pretty solid and all mainly young. Looks like they found a nice back in Tre Mason and if Fisher learns how to use Tavon Austin in their offense - I don't see how they can't be in the top 10-12 teams in the NFL.

I'm no Rams homer but those 2 players mentioned above Mason and Austin I'd take over anyone currently on the Titans roster and that's not counting their many young defensive studs.

But I don't mean to compare the Rams roster to the talent-less Titans roster

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

fishface serving the lamb flavored koolaide

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar