Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I saw a David Givens jersey with #87 on it... now im not sure if u guys already discussed this but does this mean Calico gave up his number? i kno if the player wants his number he has to buy it from the other player but idk if he did already... so does anyone know?

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

He doesn't necessarily have to buy it. A player can just give it up, which is rare. But sometimes they ask for crazy things. Like in baseball I remember hearing a pitcher taking out another player to dinner for a number. And then I remember someone bought someone a TV for a number.

3. It probably was just a mistake by the manufacturers, or it was probably just been bought by Givens

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Calico just gave it up free of charge because he's just happy to have a locker.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LOL thats true.. i really thought he was going to be good but idk what happened

6. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

things take time calico could get better. i know all of yous will make fun of me, but calico is my favorite wide out on tenn

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

perhaps he thought that starting over with a new number may change his luck

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's true. Maybe he thought he was living under "the curse of Kevin Dyson."

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

But I hope that doesn't transfer to Givens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar