9-7?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

Will the Titans win the rest of remaining games and go 9-7?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i predicted 7-9 before the season and im sticking with that, but i wouldnt mind being wrong.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i think 8 - 8 is the best we can expect.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd say 7-9 with a shot at 8-8 if we can beat Jax.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd say the same. The goal is to get to 7-7 by winning out our division games. Then go after the AFC East. Buffalo will be a good warm up to New England.

We have to smash the Texans good, then we have to do our best against Jacksonville.

6. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I've gotta believe....

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It would be a long shot, but I'd sure love to see it.

It's a good schedule for building momentum. The Colts were a big challenge, but it's easier to keep focused for the final two division games. We should really want to win those. At that point, if we win both, we'd take second in the division, and really be feeling good. The other amazing thing would be that we would take Jacksonville's place in the wildcard hunt, probably as the "almost impossible that they'll make it, but interesting thing to watch" category. Positive momentum is a great thing, I hope we ride it as long as we can. If I had to predict in terms of sheer accuracy, I'd say we'll go 7-9.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm in that same boat...

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think we have a good chance. Texans "are who we think they are" :ha: and the Jax are on the downslide, the Bills aren't exactly a scary team and the Patriots are hopefully trying to heal up some players in the final round.

10. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I don't know about that... They won their last game with negative 5 passing yards. Apparently, they are so good that they don't even need their offense to win a game. :rolleyes: Seriously though, if we can find a way to beat the Clots and the Giants, then we can find a way to beat the Cows. Jax is the only team that I really worry about. They seemed to have our number the last time and without a bunch of their starters. Patriots are playing well right now, but I think the VY effect will get them too. Bironas may have another game winner before the year's up. "That whole 'VY effect' that everyone talks about.... It just kinda makes you feel like crap... like you can't do anything to win." - I would have liked to hear one of the Mannings say that. :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar