Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

9-7?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Dec 4, 2006.

?

Will the Titans finish 9-7?

Yes 10 vote(s) 25.6%
No 29 vote(s) 74.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    check this out

1st qtr = 4 losses
    2nd qtr = 2 losses 2 wins
    3rd qtr = 1 losses 3 wins

possible 4 wins and no losses in the 4th??
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

maybe, we have two tough opponents tho
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'll be happy if we can stay with 3-1 in the 4th quarter. If we finish the season with 7 straight wins, good lord. I don't expect that, but I hope we keep it up.
  4. titansmcm Guest

What do you think about the possibility

of the Titans winning out?
  5. ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Possible...but it will be tough to play well enought to win week in week out...even the greatest of teams lose once in a while.
    I'm looking forward to next season...with some FA help on the way...VY maturing a little bit...we could be a team to reckon with next year. AND the greatest thing about next season...I'll get to see the Titans play here in Colorado vs. the Broncos. Already looking forward to the VY vs. Jay Cutler match.
  6. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    I like it !!! :))
  7. titansmcm Guest

I hope we do but I just think there will be a slip up somewhere along the way.
  8. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    More than likely N.E. if we only lose one more.

But, I'd settle for 8-8 if we can't win out.
  9. TNThunder Guest

At some point, a team is going to put 8 in the box every play and make Vince beat them with his arm. Not sure he is ready to do that yet. It will be an interesting test when it happens. I know if I was a DC I would shut down Vince's running before I thought of anything else.
  10. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    We've got a lot more to prove. Buffalo in buffalo won't be a pushover, neither will the jags. The pats may or may not be resting for playoffs, they definitely will have to play the first round, so we may be playing a weaker version. Though it isn't a killer schedule, it's a challenge for this young team to stay focused and come out hard for four more games. It's a great goal, but I'll be happy if we make 8-8.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.