9-7?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

check this out

1st qtr = 4 losses
    2nd qtr = 2 losses 2 wins
    3rd qtr = 1 losses 3 wins

possible 4 wins and no losses in the 4th??

2. maybe, we have two tough opponents tho

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll be happy if we can stay with 3-1 in the 4th quarter. If we finish the season with 7 straight wins, good lord. I don't expect that, but I hope we keep it up.

4. titansmcm

titansmcm Guest

What do you think about the possibility

of the Titans winning out?

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Possible...but it will be tough to play well enought to win week in week out...even the greatest of teams lose once in a while.
    I'm looking forward to next season...with some FA help on the way...VY maturing a little bit...we could be a team to reckon with next year. AND the greatest thing about next season...I'll get to see the Titans play here in Colorado vs. the Broncos. Already looking forward to the VY vs. Jay Cutler match.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I like it !!! :))

7. titansmcm

titansmcm Guest

I hope we do but I just think there will be a slip up somewhere along the way.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

More than likely N.E. if we only lose one more.

But, I'd settle for 8-8 if we can't win out.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

At some point, a team is going to put 8 in the box every play and make Vince beat them with his arm. Not sure he is ready to do that yet. It will be an interesting test when it happens. I know if I was a DC I would shut down Vince's running before I thought of anything else.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We've got a lot more to prove. Buffalo in buffalo won't be a pushover, neither will the jags. The pats may or may not be resting for playoffs, they definitely will have to play the first round, so we may be playing a weaker version. Though it isn't a killer schedule, it's a challenge for this young team to stay focused and come out hard for four more games. It's a great goal, but I'll be happy if we make 8-8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar