A closer look at Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I catch the highlights while getting ready work. That is all ESPN is good for.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. M13

M13 Rookie

Not if you watch the highlights right before bed then wake up to the same highlights.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

don't you guys dare tell me you haven't watched the same Sports Center 4 or 5 times in one day before...

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I still like ESPN. Shows like first take, PTI, and Around the horn are legit. Also you gotta love those ESPN 30 for 30 movies, something wrong with you if you don't. I damn near cried tears of joy watching the Best that Never was the first time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I watched Sportscenter for the first time in years last week after the Bulls 3OT game, wanting to see the highlights or discussion.

It got about 2 minutes.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Stop bashing the Lebron Network, you haters!!

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

saying you don't like espn is like saying you don't like water. It's not the greatest drink out there, but you need that sh*t to live.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I like watching NFL Live and NFL 32 just to see if the Titans ever get mentioned.

They don't.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The problem with espn is that, if you are old enough, you remember how much better it once was, back when it was a fresh, quirky little sorts network, before it was the corporate mothership.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Exactly. I understand why it is a news story. But they beat that thing to death. Weeks later and they are still going on about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar