A closer look at Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

F#$# Blidi wreh and F#$# ESPN. Cut off cable about 1 year ago or more and couldn't be happier.

I can get all the news here and have funnier dimwits comment on the stories.

F$%$ steelers fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

He y! If the Titans ever moved or did something so unforgivable that I couldn't be a fan anymore then I could transition into being a Bengals fan very easily. I already hate the Ravens and Steelers and I am use to my team failing to live up to expectations every year.

That's like 90% of it right there.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

One time I saw the logo in the background, it was epic.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Believe it or not, they did bring Warmack on the show the other day.

I'm liking him more and more. He tweets out stuff about the Titans and has been studying our history. I feel like none of our players have ever cared that much about the team.

He also seems like a great guy... big ole teddy bear. Highly doubt we'll ever have to worry about him getting in trouble on or off the field.

Also, when I saw the stat where he's only been called for 2 penalties in 737 snaps, I came.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

People as big as he is rarely have to get in fights, verbal or physical. It's always the little-man syndrome punks that cause the trouble. Besides Haynesworth, who is a psychopath.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just had this same jizz in my pants reaction about 5 minutes ago, when I received my final exam grade for Calculus... 94, b*tches.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How'd you get GeronimoJackson to take it for you?

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's OK....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar