A closer look at Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Haha I'm actually pretty good at math. That 94 wasn't that big of a deal, but it sealed the A in the class by a long shot. Really only needed a 75-80 to keep an A. I actually got a higher grade than one of the Asians in there, so I was pumped about that.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm terrible at Math, without a doubt my worst subject. I'm in a Math 162 (Calc II) class and that final kicked my butt. Think I got a 78 on it, but a B in the class somehow. Last math class I will ever take, praise the lord.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I hope you can live his seppuku on your hands.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

:)

5. RavensShallBurn

I don't have to take anymore math, but I kind of wish I did since I'm better in it than my business classes.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I got Bs and Cs in my college classes. And look where it got me. A degree worth nothing. Just like I would have if I had gotten As. BOOM. yall n$#$as try too hard.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

I lied... I have to take Statistics next semester.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG][​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

Well because the grading is ridiculous. I made the most minor mistake and lost a ton of points. On the last test I got a 98... Lost two points on a problem I got right but didn't do the way the teacher wanted. In other words, I'm smarter than the teacher.

Ur gay.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

That second one is way too funny. Almost spat out my water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar