Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A few things that need to be done...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,367
    What bothers me the most is how our defense transformed over the last couple of games. They started out wel, flying around making plays, blitzes left and right but now its slow and ineffective 4 man rush.
  2. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    tell mariani don't let the door, or neil rackers, hit him on the way out.

Donnie Nickey 2.0
    1 people high five this.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    Didn't Gray promise us that the defensive performance we had in Pittsburgh would never happen again?
    1 people high five this.
  4. Victory1993 Rookie

Moolah:
    $129
    Why are you surpsied

Why are u suprised did any u watch the titans last season the same thing is
    happening when our offense does well then are defense does well, when are
    offense sucks, then are defense sucks
  5. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $29
    Victory, our Offense AND Defense have both sucked together for the last two games.
  6. CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43
    Problem is they're not going to bench CJ1.3K and Amano because of the money they're getting paid (lesson learned you pay for crap, you get crap) which is a d**n shame giving their performance all season.

At this point they have no choice but to pursue TO since Williams and Hawkins have shown they can't do s*** w/o screwing up, the thing is we may not see any drastic changes unless the Titans lay a goose-egg in the home stand or if Indy comes in and humiliates TN worse than Houston did today with KFC at the helm. :sad2:
  7. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,173
    It didn't. This week's performance was worse. :wink2:
    2 people high five this.
  8. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    growing pains..... we're still a young team.... y'all are so willing to throw in the towel on some of the younger players... let them work it out and let them get comfortable with the staff that we have... if we keep rotating and trading players, we'll never get good stability and chemistry with the players...
    oh.. and some of you need to take off the diapers and put the pants back on... never seen so much whining from grown men (i assume most of you are older than me) in my life...
  9. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,315
    He was right, it didn't happen again... this was worse.
    1 people high five this.
  10. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $536
    The coaches need to tell everyone this week that all starting positions are up for grabs because I really didn't see one person on the team play with any sort of enthusiasm, and this was an important game.

I really hope we can get someone like Blackmon or Tune because without Britt our receiving core is a joke. DW and Hawk can be cut tomorrow for all I care. Our starting lineup next week should be Washington, Avery and TO. Maybe we should just move CJ to WR. He seems to at least get 1 good play when his is lined up out wide, which is more than DW and Hawk can do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.