A few things that need to be done...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What bothers me the most is how our defense transformed over the last couple of games. They started out wel, flying around making plays, blitzes left and right but now its slow and ineffective 4 man rush.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

tell mariani don't let the door, or neil rackers, hit him on the way out.

Donnie Nickey 2.0

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Didn't Gray promise us that the defensive performance we had in Pittsburgh would never happen again?

4. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Why are you surpsied

Why are u suprised did any u watch the titans last season the same thing is
    happening when our offense does well then are defense does well, when are
    offense sucks, then are defense sucks

5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Victory, our Offense AND Defense have both sucked together for the last two games.

6. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Problem is they're not going to bench CJ1.3K and Amano because of the money they're getting paid (lesson learned you pay for crap, you get crap) which is a d**n shame giving their performance all season.

At this point they have no choice but to pursue TO since Williams and Hawkins have shown they can't do s*** w/o screwing up, the thing is we may not see any drastic changes unless the Titans lay a goose-egg in the home stand or if Indy comes in and humiliates TN worse than Houston did today with KFC at the helm. :sad2:

7. pettso

pettso Starter

It didn't. This week's performance was worse. :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

growing pains..... we're still a young team.... y'all are so willing to throw in the towel on some of the younger players... let them work it out and let them get comfortable with the staff that we have... if we keep rotating and trading players, we'll never get good stability and chemistry with the players...
    oh.. and some of you need to take off the diapers and put the pants back on... never seen so much whining from grown men (i assume most of you are older than me) in my life...

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

He was right, it didn't happen again... this was worse.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The coaches need to tell everyone this week that all starting positions are up for grabs because I really didn't see one person on the team play with any sort of enthusiasm, and this was an important game.

I really hope we can get someone like Blackmon or Tune because without Britt our receiving core is a joke. DW and Hawk can be cut tomorrow for all I care. Our starting lineup next week should be Washington, Avery and TO. Maybe we should just move CJ to WR. He seems to at least get 1 good play when his is lined up out wide, which is more than DW and Hawk can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar