A Fully-Recovered Hill Ready to Step Up Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

interesting...

2. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

:ha: I can just hear Gunny now......

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahha right....

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

It all rings too true of Reynaldo, right from the beginning he was a real man, a hard worker and a team player (back when we all still loved him), but it's like anything; if it's not an excuse, he'll bring it this season and prove his point. If he tanks, then well, sucks for us. All the best, young Hill!

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

If that all rings true and we can legitimately expect much better play from Hill this year, then why the hell would we try and convert our shiny new stud FS to CB????

6. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I don't think its as much of a conversion as him being 80-90% comfortable with the position. After playing FS for much of his career he won't be there.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

good question

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

knee and ankle has nothing to do with a bolted head.

9. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Many were critical of the play of CB Reynaldo Hill last season. But the former seventh-round pick was never healthy after the second game of the season, suffering an injury to his right knee against the San Diego Chargers, then compounding that with a fairly severe ankle injury two games later against Dallas. “I had two torn ligaments in my right ankle and my meniscus was torn in my right knee,” Hill said. “I had a choice to get surgery [on my ankle] or rehabbing real hard, and I ended up doing rehab, because I didn’t want to have two setbacks. I would have been out and wouldn’t have been able to be out there right now.” With Pacman Jones out entering the 2007 season, Hill can be a major asset to the Titans secondary.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar