A Fully-Recovered Hill Ready to Step Up Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"The former University of Florida cornerback was never healthy after the second game of the season, suffering an injury to his right knee against the San Diego Chargers, then compounding that with a fairly severe ankle injury two games later against Dallas."

wasnt the san diego game the one when they didnt even try once to pass to pacman's side?

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Excuses or not...PLEASE just dont suck as bad as you did last year, Reynaldo!!1!@

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I said the exact same thing. Who knows what the FO is thinking or doing anymore.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fully recovered? I had no idea he was injured, I just figured he was drunk for most the season.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Not many people could admit that. Well done.

But hey, if he can improve his game and secure his spot, then great. One more reason to put Griffin at safety.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Rey was decent in his small roll, had a cpl game clinching pics

Mayb if he steps up to #2 this year we can move a guy like Finnegan to saftey, hes athletic enough to do it, and he can hit real well

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

exactly what i was thinking....beat me too it

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

head being bolted is from coaching... dont you think? Or maybe because he was being beat so much he had his head turned around to catch up to the reciever, who knows just best of luck to you rey! haha

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I thought the chosen one had eyes in the back of his head? :suspect:

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Um....Reynaldo Hill was the #2 last year. He started every game except one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar